12 Botanicals in Nutriance Organic + Their Benefits
Nutriance Organic is a scientifically formulated marine botanical based organic skin care line. Marine botanicals are sourced from a protected biosphere, the Molène Archipelago in Brittany, France, a region renowned for its exceptional wealth of seaweeds, and purity of seawater. The marine botanicals are complemented by other selected botanical extracts, waters and oils known for their gentle, protective and nourishing properties.
Here’s 12 Gentle Acting Ingredients For Optimal Hydration, Barrier Integrity, Nutrition & Stress Relief
1. Senni K, et al. Fucoidan a sulfated polysaccharide from brown algae is a potent modulator of connective tissue proteolysis. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2006 Jan; 445(1):56-64.
2. Fitton JH. Therapies from Fucoidan; Multifunctional Marine Polymers. Mar. Drugs. 2011; 9(10): 1731-1760.
3. Couteau C, Coiffard L. Seaweed Application in Cosmetics. In: Seaweed in Health and Disease Prevention. Cambridge, MA: Academic Press; 2016.
4. Shanab SM, et al. Enteromorpha compressa exhibits potent antioxidant activity. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2011;2011:726405.
5. Meot-Duros L, Mange C. Antioxidant activity and phenol content of Crithmum maritimum L. leaves. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2009 Jan; 47(1):37-41.
6. Hajhashemi M, et al. The effect of Aloe vera gel and sweet almond oil on striae gravidarum in nulliparous women. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2017 May:1-6.
7. Danby SG, et al. Effect of olive and sunflower seed oil on the adult skin barrier: implications for neonatal skin care. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013; 30(1):42-50.
8. Zhao J, et al. Octulosonic acid derivatives from Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) with activities against inflammation and metabolic disorder. J Nat Prod. 2014 Mar; 77(3):509-15.
9. Garbacki N, et al. Anti-inflammatory and immunological effects of Centaurea cyanus flower-heads. J Ethnopharmacol. 1999 Dec; 68:235-41.
10. Deters A, et al. High molecular compounds (polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins) from Hamamelis virginiana bark: influence on human skin keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation and influence on irritated skin. Phytochemistry. 2001 Nov; 58(6):949-58.