Shop Online & have your order delivered anywhere in South Africa | Independent Distributor
Neolife Summer Sale
#Neolife #Summer #SummerSale #HealthSale #Fitness #HealthCare #Vitamins #Minerals #Supplements #BeautySale #BlackFriday #BlackFridaySale exclusively to www.onlinehealthstore.co.za
GNLD Home Care
Our Golden Home Care products have been "EARTH-FRIENDLY" since the 1960's
‐ long before it became the fashion. Low-dose, low-burden cleaning technology maximises performance with a minimum amount of product. No toxic fumes, no harsh chemicals!
Nutriance Organic Skincare
Neolife Nutriance Body & Hair Care
Formulated in top laboratories in Switzerland under the strict guidance of GNLD Scientific Advisory Board, Nutriance products have been clinically tested and proven in the most prestigious cosmetics testing facility in France.
Neolife Health Care
All of our nutritional products fall under the distinction of our NeoLife brand. NeoLife means "new life", which symbolises the power of giving your body the nutrients required to live a life full of health and vitality. With over 50 years of proven products, NeoLife Nutritionals offer the highest quality whole food nutrition that is based in nature and backed by science.
Neolife Nutritionals may only assist in boosting your immunity for Overall Health while Care* highly concentrated Disinfectant can be diluted 1:30 as a handsantiser or 1:50 for household / industrial use or 1:10 for hospital use. Care fully complies with SABS 636 requirements. The below products are not intended to treat cure or prevent Covid-19 | Coronavirus
Know How COVID-19 | Corona Virus Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Take steps to protect yourself
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
Take steps to protect others
Stay home if you’re sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Wear a facemask if you are sick
- If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office. If you are not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes, and people who are caring for you should wear a facemask if they enter your room.
- If you are NOT sick: You do not need to wear a facemask unless you are caring for someone who is sick (and they are not able to wear a facemask). Facemasks may be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequent touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.